Information pursuant to Legislative Decree no. 196 30 June 2003
According to art. 13 of Legislative Decree no. 196/2003, RINA Consulting S.p.A. Will process the data provided (hereinafter also “Personal Data”) in compliance with the applicable law on the processing of personal data, for the purposes of enrollment on the ABRACADABRA web site.
The treatment to which Personal Data will be subjected to be executed by RINA Consulting S.p.A. to create the ABRA Community as requested by the project itself.
In relation to the aforementioned purposes, the processing of Personal Data may be carried out manually or by means of computer, electronic or automated means of communication and may consist, alternatively or jointly, in registration, storage, organization, processing, selection, comparison , Extraction, communication, deletion and destruction of the data itself.
The transfer of data is optional. However, refusal to provide Personal Data implies the inability to register and, therefore, to access the services provided by the site.
Data Holder of Personal Data Processing is RINA Consulting S.p.A., based in Genoa, Via San Nazaro 19; Data Protection Officer is the legal representative of RINA Consulting S.p.A., Ing. Roberto Carpaneto.
Personal Data may be transferred to countries of the European Union and to third countries out the European Union within the scope of the above-mentioned purposes.
The Data will be aware of the persons appointed responsible and those appointed who need to handle them for the fulfillment of the duties and functions entrusted to them.
The law recognizes to the person concerned the rights provided for in art. 7 D. Lgs. 196/2003, including the right:
- to object to the processing in question for legitimate reasons,
- to obtain from the Data Holder the confirmation of the existence of data and that such data should be made available to him in intelligible form;
- To know the origin of the Data as well as the logic and the purposes on which the treatment is based;
- to obtain the cancellation, transformation into anonymous form, the block, the data processed in violation of the applicable law, or certification and updating
- to integrate Data itself by sending the request to Following contact details via e-mail, to the address: firstname.lastname@example.org